Traditional elegance and fine hospitality
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa has been a place of relaxation and diversion for the travelling elite since 1872. Here guests can enjoy all that Baden-Baden is renowned for with one of the most advanced spas in Europe, offering luxurious therapy and longterm cures while surrounded by refreshing natural parkland and high culture.
Spa and medical care
Baden-Baden is one of the world's most famous spa towns, and there is no spa more comprehensive or professional than the Villa Stéphanie, a destination spa where guests enjoy recuperative, preventative and luxurious treatments, in glorious surroundings.discover spa and medical care
For all vintage car enthusiasts
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa has had a long association with classic cars. Each year the "concours d’élégance automobile" is held in Baden-Baden. The town is transformed into an open-air museum of vintage automotive design, with many of the classic vehicles housed in our own Klima-Lounge® car humidor.discover classic cars
Golf region Baden-Alsace
The region Baden-Alsace offers, embedded in dreamlike landscapes, one of the most beautiful and fascinating golf regions of Germany.
Between the Black Forest and the Vosges mountains golfers will find eight courses, including two with an international reputation as St. Leon-Rot and the Soufflenheim Golf Club.
Guests of the Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa can buy green fees at the Golf Club Baden-Baden and the Golf Club Soufflenheim at reduced rates. Our concierges are always at your disposal for reservations of tee times, club rental or other golf-related questions.
Traditional elegance and fine hospitality
Since 145 years, "Brenners", as our grand hotel is affectionately known, has presided over Lichtentaler Allee, in the heart of the verdant splendour of Baden-Baden’s famous park. Since opening its doors in 1872, Brenners has been in the hands of just two families, maintaining a passionate commitment to the traditions of elegant hospitality, while remaining at the vanguard of new developments. It was Brenners, for example, that pioneered the growth of wellness in grand hotels when we introduced an advanced spa concept in 1983. Over the years, the hotel has hosted numerous dignitaries from around the world: in the early days, the Shah of Persia, The King of Siam and a young King Edward VII; today, statesmen and Presidents.discover the history
Brenners kids club
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa has been a family-owned hotel for 140 years, and has always given a special welcome to younger guests. The Kids Club is based in a colourful room filled with soft toys, books, games and multi-media entertainment. Warm and friendly childcare professionals are on hand to introduce the various sports, games and handicrafts on offer, as well as activities such as a trip to the nearby Museum Frieder Burda to learn about famous artists, or a behind-the-scenes tour of our hotel.discover more
- Roman-style pool and plunge pool.
- Medical care
- A team of the most advanced German medical specialists, offering an extensive range of disciplines with a particular focus on preventative healthcare Concierge
- Detox and nutrition
- Personal trainers and qualified sport instructors
- Professional therapy to soothe the body, relax the mind and revive the complexion
- Personal training
- Spa, fitness and beauty salon
- Tesla charging station
- Two charging stations in the hotel garage
- Eden Being boutique
- The boutique is open Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 6pm and Saturday to Sunday from 10am to 4pm. Upon appointment through the concierge at all other times. Please note: The boutique is closed from 11.02.2018 - 18.02.2018 and is only open upon request.
- Our concierges fulfil all your wishes and will be on hand and assist you in all situations
- Kids Club
- opening hours: daily from 10am to 12pm and from 2pm to 4pm
- Drivers have many years of experience and are fluent in English
- Mercedes E-Class
- Frankfurt (420€), Stuttgart (310€), Strasbourg (230€), Baden Airpark (110€), Baden-Baden Station (40€)
- Mercedes S Class
- Frankfurt (540€), Stuttgart (390€), Strasbourg (290€), Baden Airpark (1300€), Baden-Baden Station (60€)
- Mercedes Viano Minivan (6 persons)
- Frankfurt (540€), Stuttgart (390€), Strasbourg (290€), Baden Airpark (130€), Baden-Baden Station (60€)
Corporate social responsibility
The hoteliers of the Oetker Collection family are guided by common values and objectives, especially in terms of social and environmental development. Discover how we’re investing in a sustainable future for the benefit of generations to come.discover more