The stage for the classic Brenners Afternoon Tea is our naturally illuminated Wintergarten. A unique delightful atmosphere for a chit-chat to experience this tradition at its best. Choose from our exquisite teas served with delicious specialties: a selection of traditional finger sandwiches with cooked ham, cucumber and smoked salmon, quiche, blini with red caviar, scones with clotted cream and raspberry jam, vanilla chocolate muffins, cheescake, fig mousse, lemon cake, cream puffs and raspberry tartelette.
- Ronnefeldt tea
- Earl Grey, Darjeeling, Assam or Sencha
- Traditional finger sandwiches with cooked ham, cucumber and smoked salmon, scones with clotted cream and orange marmalade, vanilla chocolate muffin and French petit fours
- 39 euros per person or 55 euros per person including a glass of Alfred Gratien champagne
- every day from 2.00pm to 6.00pm
- +49 (0)7221 900 890
- Schillerstrasse 4/6, 76530, Baden-Baden