In high-performance sport today, it is often only the small details that make the difference. Performance improvements of just a few percent can be decisive. It is therefore important to exploit these potentials together with sports physicians, physiotherapists and trainers. Sports dentistry can make a contribution that should not be underestimated. Gentle non- or minimally invasive as well as holistic concepts are in the focus. It has been scientifically proven that in many cases, responsiveness, strength and endurance can be increased through dental functional analysis, individual measurement and special bite splints.
Our offer includes
- Detailed anamnesis, if possible with trainer (incl. evaluation of all previous findings, if available).
- Complete clinical examination of the complete jaw area inside and outside (teeth, mucous membranes, jaw, lips, lymph nodes, nerve exit points...)
- Periodontal screening index (scan of the gum situation)
- Detailed functional diagnostics of the temporomandibular joints and the bite in statics and dynamics including temporomandibular joints, masticatory musculature, jaw mobility as well as measurement of the boundary movements
- Radiological diagnostics (if no previous images are less than 9 months old) - optional Cone-Beam CT (can be booked additionally)
- Treadmill analysis together with sports coach. Video analysis
- Posture cybernetic analysis together with physiotherapist
- Advice on interference fields, performance improvement, training optimisation (bite splint versions and sports protection)
- Detailed final discussion with physiotherapist / coach (at least 60 min) with handover of all findings and diagnoses.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are exclusive of the rooms.
from €650 per person
We are looking forward to welcome you and are pleased to receive your reservation via email to
[email protected] or under telephone +49 7221 900 803.