Grinding, rubbing, pressing: Teeth grinding does not have to be your fate. Professional or private stressful situations are resulting in more and more people grinding their teeth. Dysfunction of the temporomandibular joint, the teeth and the musculature results in excessive wear and damage to the hard tooth substance as well as the tooth-supporting apparatus. It can even result in possible joint damage. The TMJ check-up and subsequent treatment are aimed at protecting the teeth and reducing bruxism. In a confidential dialogue with you, we will look for the individual causes in order to treat the disease correlations. These can also include treating sleep disturbances, concentration disorders and taste impairments sustainably. We will help you find ways to help yourself.
Our 3-day offer includes
- Welcome amenity in your room
- Detailed medical history (including the evaluation of all previous and external findings and any existing sleep analyses, assessment of existing occlusal splints and medication)
- Complete clinical examination of the entire jaw area
- Periodontal Screening Index (scan of the gum situation)
- Functional diagnostics of the temporomandibular joints and the bite in statics and dynamics, including temporomandibular joints, masticatory musculature, jaw mobility as well as measurement of border movements
- In case of need: Pain questionnaire of the German Pain Society
- X-ray diagnostics (if the previous images are older than nine months) optional Cone-Beam CT (can be booked additionally)
- Optional: Tooth model mounted individually in the bite simulator (can be booked as an extra service)
- Photo documentation of the bite position / teeth
- Detailed final consultation, including handing over of all findings and diagnoses. Concrete therapy suggestions on request.
- Access to Villa Stéphanie Spa & Wellbeing with fitness center, Roman-style swimming pool, 500-square-meter sauna, plunge pool and Ladies Spa
Terms & Conditions
Overnight stay not included, minimum stay: 3 nights
€650 per person
The Dental Relax (excluding accommodation): 650 € per person | Please choose a minimum of 3 days in your preferred category | Offer is valid on request and subject to availability | VAT included. Tourist tax is not included and is payable on site upon departure.
We are looking forward to welcome you and are pleased to receive your reservation via email to
[email protected] or under telephone +49 7221 900 803.