The quintessence of Riviera elegance
Masterful Executive Chef Arnaud Poëtte’s heart is with the seasons. He delights in the Mediterranean’s abundant fresh catch and the Riviera’s summer harvests, gathering baskets of ripened vegetables and herbs from his own kitchen gardens.
Lunch and dine in style above sea-sprayed rocks.
- Daily from April 19 to October 17, 2019
- Reservations available for non-residents.
- From 7.30am to 10.30am
- From 12.30pm to 2.30pm
- From 7.30pm to 10.00pm
- Dress code
- Please be informed that dress code is formal. For dinner men are requested to wear a long sleeved shirt, long trousers and closed shoes.
- Ocean conservation
- We are pleased to inform you that all our bars and restaurants only use biodegradable cane sugar straws.
- Helping honeybees
- Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc has installed four beehives on its roofs for the production of homemade honey.
- +33 (0)4 93 61 56 63
- Boulevard JF Kennedy, BP 29 - 06601 - Antibes Cedex