A lunch fit for legends
Eden-Roc Restaurant opens every day for an elegant lunch with panoramic views over the Mediterranean. Executive Chef Arnaud Poëtte’s seasonal menu is infused with the signature flair of three Michelin starred Chef Eric Frechon from Le Bristol Paris. A refreshed design by architect Patricia Anastiassiadis brings a sophisticated new dimension to the dining experience. Stay close, more details will be revealed soon.
For dinner, welcome to LouRoc Restaurant
A link to the past
‘Eden-Roc Restaurant overlooks the grandeur of the Mediterranean and the Lérins Islands, and we were inspired by the seawater crashing on the rocks below. The colour palette showcases ocean blue and coral tones, evoking the sun setting over the water. As a metaphor, these tones illustrate the rich beauty inherent in the passage of time.’
— Patricia Anastassiadis, Architect and Designer
- Reopening soon
- Reservations available for non-residents.
- From 7.30am to 10.30am
- From 12.30pm to 2.30pm
- Dress code
- Please be informed that dress code is formal. For dinner men are requested to wear a long sleeved shirt, long trousers and closed shoes.
- Ocean conservation
- We are pleased to inform you that all our bars and restaurants only use biodegradable cane sugar straws.
- Helping honeybees
- Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc has installed four beehives on its roofs for the production of homemade honey.
- +33 (0)4 93 61 56 63
- Boulevard JF Kennedy, BP 29 - 06601 - Antibes Cedex