Set at a discrete distance from the hotel, Villa Eleana accommodates up to 7 guests in its 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Decorated with vibrant interiors and a contemporary feel, the villa's indoor spaces include a large living/dining room and a fully equipped, eat-in chef's kitchen. A top-level terrace is accessible from the bedrooms while the home opens onto an expansive pool terrace at the garden level, surrounded by citrus trees and direct views over the Mediterranean.
Villa Eleana guests enjoy the VIP services of a dedicated butler and priority access to a seaside cabana. A private chef can be arranged upon request.
- or 6 adults and 1 child
3 spacious bedrooms with in-suite bathrooms
- king size bed or twin beds
- situated at a discreet distance from the main hotel
- A dedicated Chef included either lunch or dinner once during your stay
250m² (2690 sq.ft)
- available on request
Courtesy Limousine Service
A dedicated cabana throughout your stay
- location based on availability
Check-in / Check-out
- 3pm / 12pm
- 2 complimentary spa treatments for every 7 night-stay (or less)
- 3 complimentary spa treatments for every 8 to 9 night-stay
- 4 complimentary spa treatments for every 10 night-stay (or more)
We also suggest
The largest of Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc's private villas, Villa Sainte-Anne is located across the road from the hotel gates and is a discrete hideaway full of timeless grandeur.
Located within the hotel grounds, just steps from La Grande Allée, Villa Les Cèdres balances privacy and proximity.