Experience the world-famous Frieze
We are excited to offer fans and collectors of contemporary art the opportunity to visit the iconic Frieze Art Fair in London with an exclusive afternoon tea and overnight stay experience. Taking place from 3 October until 6 October in Regent’s Park, Frieze London features more than 160 of the world’s leading galleries with art from over 1,000 of today’s leading artists available to view and buy, plus the critically acclaimed curated sections and Talks programme put together by the Fair organisers.
Upon booking our Frieze London Experience, you will be able to enjoy our famous afternoon tea with a special pastry especially created by Head Pastry Chef Fabio Bardi to complement the Ruinart Rosé. At the Fair itself, you will enjoy a glass of Ruinart Rosé inside the comfort of the Frieze Lounge before enjoying the world-famous curation of art.
To book this offer email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 20 7259 5599.
This offer includes:
- Overnight accommodation at The Lanesborough
- English breakfast daily, served in-room, at Céleste, The Lanesborough Club & Spa Restaurant or the comfort of your suite
- One-way transfer to Frieze London
- Pre/post Fair Afternoon Tea for two at The Lanesborough, with a special Ruinart pastry creation plus a bottle of Ruinart Rosé
- Access for two to Frieze London and the Frieze Lounge with a glass or Ruinart Rosé
- 24 hour butler service
- Access to The Lanesborough Club & Spa
- Complimentary WiFi and calls worldwide
- Unlimited movies and music on demand
- Complimentary fresh fruit and water, plus tea and coffee with wake-up calls
- Tea or coffee on arrival and with daily wake-up calls
- Change of clothing pressed on arrival (one outfit per person)
Terms & Conditions
Prices from £905 per night based on two guests sharing and with two tickets to Frieze and entrance to the Frieze Lounge on 3,4,5 and 6 October 2019. Breakfast valued up to GBP38 per guest. Offer is valid on new bookings only and not valid in conjunction with other offers.