The safety of our guests and teams is our highest priority.
For everyone’s protection and following the advice of the French Government for the containment of COVID-19, Le Bristol Paris is closing its doors until further notice.
These unprecedented circumstance requires a strong collective effort and we will continue to follow and apply the government’s directives. We will make sure you are kept informed of the situation’s development.
Do not hesitate to contact us at the following address : email@example.com
We hope to welcome you again very soon at Le Bristol Paris.
With our kindest regards,
Le Bristol team
Welcome to Le Bristol Paris
From our elegant address on Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, Le Bristol Paris embodies the true sense of luxury. With talent, expertise and warm pleasure we put an extraordinary level of preparation into distinguishing each guest’s experience.
With nearly a century of history behind us, Le Bristol Paris still leads the way with fresh ideas, assiduously crafting every detail to become the first hotel in France to earn the distinction of "Palace hotel".
Le Bristol's Workshops
Art at Le Bristol
In keeping with its vocation as a privileged partner of the world of art, Le Bristol Paris continues to offer its guests an appointment around the most renowned contemporary creations.
After welcoming Daniel Buren and Ugo Rondinone; this time Le Bristol Paris has invited contemporary artist Bertrand Lavier to let his creativity invests the hotel.
Corporate social responsibility
The hoteliers of the Oetker Collection family are guided by common values and objectives, especially in terms of social and environmental development. Discover how we’re investing in a sustainable future for the benefit of generations to come.discover more
Our feline friend
As charming as all our staff are, they cannot compete with the most popular member of Le Bristol Paris family, Fa-Raon the beautifully soft Burmese cat who can be spotted lounging around the hotel, and who adores being caressed and petted.meet Fa-Raon
As a family owned hotel it is a genuine pleasure to welcome our younger guests, and we are delighted and gratified to see generations of families returning time and again to Le Bristol Paris.discover more
Experts in beauty and wellbeing
From the moment you step into Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie you relinquish all the cares of the world and place yourself in the hands of highly trained professionals and experts in relaxation and beauty. A stunning indoor rooftop swimming pool with views over Montmartre and the Eiffel Tower completes this remarkable wellness offering.discover the spa
A history of elegance
Le Bristol Paris has been a chic refuge of discreet luxury and savoir-faire since 1925. With nearly a century of history to draw upon, the hotel still leads the way in offering unparalleled levels of service, putting an extraordinary level of preparation into distinguishing each guest’s experience.discover Le Bristol's history
Le Bristol Paris
- Private Driver Service
- Private limousines for transfers and excursions around France and abroad in Mercedes E Class, S Class or V Class.
- Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility
- Kids Club - Bonpoint
- Every day from 9:00am to 9:00pm
- Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie is open daily from 9am to 9pm
- Located on the 6th floor, the swimming pool is reserved for the exclusive use of hotel guests from 6.30am to 10.30pm
- 3 Michelin-starred restaurant
- Chef Eric Frechon presents his world-famous 3 Michelin-starred cuisine: Epicure
- 1 Michelin-starred brasserie
- Le Bristol's brasserie de luxe also holds a Michelin star: Le 114 Faubourg.
- Artisan florist Philippe Guillot and his team create graceful floral arrangements for Le Bristol Paris
- Excursions & museum tickets
- Nothing is too much of a challenge for Le Bristol's concierge team
Le Bristol Paris
- Private Limousine Service
- Private limousines for airport or station transfers with chauffeurs who are fluent in both French and English. Mercedes E Class, S Class and V Class
- Aiport transfer
- Charles de Gaulle, Orly and Le Bourget
- Car rental
- Our concierge can arrange self-drive car rental
Film Officiel Le Bristol Paris