Welcome to Le Bristol Paris
Discover what makes France's first "Palace Hotel" unique, from our luxury spa, rooftop swimming pool and elegant garden to our resident feline friend.
Our Family welcomes your family
Our feline friend
At the centre of the hotel is an exquisite garden ‘à la française’, a chic oasis where guests can relax or dine surrounded by natural beauty.
Experts in beauty and wellbeing
Le Bristol Paris
- Private Driver Service
- Private limousines for transfers and excursions around France and abroad in Mercedes E Class, S Class or V Class.
- Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility
- Kids Club - Bonpoint
- Every day from 9:00am to 9:00pm
- Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie is open daily from 9am to 9pm
- Located on the 6th floor, the swimming pool is reserved for the exclusive use of hotel guests from 6.30am to 10.30pm
- 3 Michelin-starred restaurant
- Chef Eric Frechon presents his world-famous 3 Michelin-starred cuisine: Epicure
- 1 Michelin-starred brasserie
- Le Bristol's brasserie de luxe also holds a Michelin star: Le 114 Faubourg.
- Artisan florist Philippe Guillot and his team create graceful floral arrangements for Le Bristol Paris
- Excursions & museum tickets
- Nothing is too much of a challenge for Le Bristol's concierge team
Le Bristol Paris
- Private Limousine Service
- Private limousines for airport or station transfers with chauffeurs who are fluent in both French and English. Mercedes E Class, S Class and V Class
- Aiport transfer
- Charles de Gaulle, Orly and Le Bourget
- Car rental
- Our concierge can arrange self-drive car rental
Film Officiel Le Bristol Paris
A history of elegance
Corporate social responsibility
The hoteliers of the Oetker Collection family are guided by common values and objectives, especially in terms of social and environmental development. Discover how we’re investing in a sustainable future for the benefit of generations to come.discover more