Your safe stay with us
Le Bristol Paris is closely monitoring the Covid-19 epidemic and our foremost priority is the health and comfort of our guests and team members.
In addition to implementing new hygiene and safety measures, we have developed specific protocols for the following procedures, strictly adhering to the public health guidelines of the French Government, to ensure your stay with us is safe and secure.
Le Bristol Paris features large public spaces and an expansive courtyard garden, all of which make social distancing easier. The Hotel’s numerous windows will remain open, weather permitting, to facilitate air circulation.
- “Meet & Greet” Service (on request)
- Personalised greeting by a host or hostess wearing a mask (simplified and accelerated passage through Paris' airports and train stations, respecting social distancing).
- Private transport
- Provided by chauffeur in a vehicle secured with a plexiglass safety partition. Vehicles are disinfected with virucide after each use.
Guest and hotelier safety
- Pandemic health protocol
- Completion of a pandemic health protocol by a firm approved by the French Ministry of Labor.
- Plexiglass safety partition at reception and concierge desks.
- Arrival & departure
- Upon arrival at the hotel, you will be offered a sanitation kit containing individual- sized hydroalcoholic gel and masks. Hotel's entrances are equipped with decontamination carpets. Check-in procedure has been simplified. Luggage received at the hotel will go through a disinfection portal.
- Hydroalcoholic gel
- Hydroalcoholic gel distributors throughout hotel.
- Social distancing
- Employee movement rules in place and traffic flow guidance throughout hotel to respect social distancing.
- Medical assitance
- Presence of a nurse 7 days a week in the hotel.
- In your room
- You will find in your room a sanitation kit containing individual-sized hydroalcoholic gel, disinfectant wipes and masks.
Cleaning and hygiene
- Employee use of preventive equipment (hydroalcoholic gel, masks, and gloves when necessary).
- Obligatory training for all employees in updated sanitation protocols.
- Strict sanitation protocols for cleaning and disinfection, adhering to the guidelines of the French Government and the WHO. We increase the frequency of cleaning the public and contact areas.
- Rooms and Suites
- Guestrooms systematically disinfected and unoccupied for 24 hours between each stay.
- Disinfection of the restaurants and furniture
- Disinfection protocol reinforced in the kitchens.
- Food producers and artisans required to respect strict sanitation protocols.
- Removal of menus in restaurants and rooms, replaced by digital solutions.
- In room mini-bar
- Disinfection of the mini-bar and bottles, personalized for each guest.
Spa, Fitness and Pool
- Spa Le Bristol by La Prairie
- Treatment rooms with private shower to guarantee total privatization of the treatment. Treatment rooms are disinfected between clients.
- 3 guest rooms reallocated as private fitness rooms. Use of the fitness rooms by appointment only.
- Maximum of 4 guests allowed in the swimming pool area at a time.
With these safety measures in place, and upholding our values of excellence and refined hospitality, we look forward to welcoming you back to Le Bristol Paris for a pleasurable stay.