Caribbean’s Finest Private Island Resort Celebrates Thanksgiving with Family-Friendly Festivities
Guests who stay at the resort between November 18th and November 25th can take advantage of a number of unique offerings, including a Thanksgiving feast, Turkey Trot, post Turkey Day Sailing, and more.
The resort is excited to welcome guests to Jumby Bay for a truly one-of-a-kind Thanksgiving celebration. The island’s gorgeous weather and breathtaking natural surroundings combined with the resort’s distinctly personal service and a number of seasonal activities for the holiday, from pumpkin-painting to rum-tasting, make Jumby Bay the perfect destination to give thanks with friends and family.
Nightly Stay at Jumby Bay Includes
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
• Beverages, cocktails, and house wine by the glass
• Afternoon Tea Daily
• Welcome Gift and Culinary Amenity
• Watersports, use of three resort pools, three tennis courts, fitness center and Yoga Pavilion
• Jumby Experience of the Day: Cooking Class, Rum Tasting, Snorkel Trip, Circumnavigation of Jumby Bay and more!
• Daily Children’s Program
• Daily Youth Activities
• Nightly turn-down treats