The Woodward

Geneva, Switzerland

The Woodward is located on the shores of Lake Geneva, offering panoramic views of Mont Blanc. The hotel was originally built in 1901 by French architect François Durel, in post-Haussmann style, and is now completely transformed, carefully reimagined by world-renowned architect Pierre-Yves Rochon.

Beyond The Woodward’s historic façade, classic-meets-contemporary interiors with spectacular lake and mountain views.

World-class dining experiences are provided by L'Atelier Robuchon and Le Jardinier, both recipients of Michelin stars for their New York outposts.

The 1,200 square metre wellness area includes the Guerlain Spa at The Woodward, a state-of-the-art gym, a 21-metre indoor swimming pool and an exclusive Wellness Institute.