Weight Loss & Detox News
A holistic conscious lifestyle does not necessarily mean that you have to starve and sacrifice. We would like to show you that a healthy lifestyle is to integrate it into your everyday life in a completely natural way - with joy and ease.
Dairy Detox Cheese Receipe
The Dairy Detox Cheese gives you the possibility to integrate a dairy-free cheese variant into your lifestyle. Did you know that only one slice of cheese can contain about 50% of your daily allowance of saturated fat? Our Dairy Detox Cheese is packed with unsaturated fatty acids that help you to burn fat and lower your cholesterol levels and keep blood sugar levels stable. In addition, nuts contain vitamins such as vitamin B6 and vitamin E as well as minerals such as magnesium, potassium and folic acid.
1 cup whole raw nuts (almonds, macadamia, …)
3 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
¾ teaspoon salt
½ cup water
How to make it:
1. Put the ingredients in a food processor until smooth (about 5 minutes).
2. Scrape the mixture into a dishtowel and squeeze to remove the liquid.
3. Place the bundle in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Refrigerate for at least 10 hours so that the texture of the cheese becomes firmer.
5. Discard any liquid that drains out.
6. Peel the dishtowel off.
7. The “cheese” will have a consistency similar to dough.
8. The Dairy Detox Cheese can be eaten now or baked at 180-200 °C minutes (the top will be dry and slightly firm, the inside will be creamy)