Royal Ascot Experience
Royal Ascot Experience with
Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Champagne
We are delighted to offer you the chance to experience one of England’s grandest racing occasions with an exclusive raceday experience and styling consultation, in collaboration with Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage - the new and Official Champagne of Royal Ascot and Harvey Nichols. Ideally suiting two people, the experience is available for every raceday from 18 – 22 June 2019, including the famous opening day of races on the Tuesday and the popular ‘Gold Cup Day’ on Thursday 20 June.
To book this offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 20 7333 7250.
This offer includes:
- Luxury accommodation for two guests
- A chauffeur-driven car transfer to neighbouring Harvey Nichols for a ‘Meet & Greet’ with Harvey Nichols’ Style Concierge or a private shopping experience with a personal stylist to discuss any outfit requirements. This can also be done in the comfort of your room or suite
- Two tickets to the Queen Anne enclosure
- Return transfers to Ascot in one our fleet of chauffeur driven cars
- A bottle of Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage 2012 redeemable at the Lady Aurelia Bar
- A selection of small dishes from the Lady Aurelia Bar
- English breakfast daily, served in-room, at Céleste or The Lanesborough Club & Spa Restaurant
- 24 hour butler service
- Access to The Lanesborough Club & Spa
- Complimentary WiFi and calls to UK, Europe and North America
- Unlimited movies and music on demand
- Complimentary fresh fruit and water, plus tea and coffee with wake-up calls
- Tea or coffee on arrival and with daily wake-up calls
- Change of clothing pressed on arrival (one outfit per person)
Terms & Conditions
Valid for all room types during Royal Ascot 2019 which runs from 18 to 22 June 2019. Breakfast valued up to GBP38 per guest. Please note there is a seven day cancellation policy.
What is Royal Ascot?
Royal Ascot is Britain’s most popular race meeting which welcomes over 300,000 racegoers across five days. On the famed Gold Cup Day, approximately 70,000 racegoers visit the race course. Royal Ascot has become the most valuable race meeting in Britain with over £7.3m in prize money. The festival features 8 Group One races and 19 Group races in total. The festival is viewed in over 200 countries around the globe. Approximately 400 helicopters and 1,000 limos descend on Royal Ascot every year.