Easter Family Time
The Perfect Easter Getaway for Families
Family | Breakfast | Afternoon Tea
An ideal Easter getaway, create unforgettable memories with a family stay at The Lanesborough. Book two nights or more in one of our two-bedroom suites or connecting rooms and enjoy 25% off your stay this Easter.
Offering an urban adventure for the entire family, children are guaranteed a warm VIP welcome at The Lanesborough and family-friendly activities throughout your stay await. Discover a special Easter-themed amenity in your room upon arrival and an in-room Easter egg hunt for the little ones.
You will be assigned a dedicated butler to look after the whole family, whilst our friendly Concierge team is on hand to help create an itinerary of family-friendly activities in the capital. Look forward to days out at the nearby museum district of South Kensington where the Natural History Museum and Science Museum are sure to be a big hit, or discover the cities many Royal Parks, including Hyde Park just across the road from The Lanesborough.
You and your family will also enjoy complimentary English breakfast each morning, served in the Michelin-starred Céleste or in the comfort of your room, a traditional English experience in form of our Peggy Porschen afternoon tea, as well as access to the award-winning Lanesborough Club & Spa.
With so much on offer in London and at The Lanesborough, it’s sure to a holiday to be cherished for years to come.
This offer includes:
- Two luxury rooms or a two-bedroom suite for two adults and two children up to the age of 16 with 25% off both rooms
- Daily English breakfast for two adults and two children up to the age of 16 at Céleste or in your room
- Peggy Porschen Afternoon Tea for the whole family
- A special Easter amenity upon arrival
- In-room Easter Egg hunt
The following complimentary services are included in all guestrooms:
- Access to The Lanesborough Club & Spa (children’s hours apply)
- Dedicated 24-hour butler service
- Complimentary fresh fruit and water replenished daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee served on arrival and with wake up calls on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and calls to the UK, Europe and North America
- Unlimited movies and music on demand
- Complimentary pressing on arrival (one outfit per person)
- Personalised business cards and stationery
Offer available 1st - 18th April 2021, subject to availability. Nearby or interconnecting rooms are available, upon request and subject to demand. Should you require connecting rooms, please add this in the special requests section when booking or contact the reservations team directly who will be delighted to assist.
Terms & Conditions:
This offer is valid exclusively for families with children of 16 years and under. Available for stays with a minimum length of stay of two nights or more. Valid for selected periods during the year. English breakfast is available up to the value of £38 per guest inclusive of VAT and service charge. Peggy Porschen Afternoon Tea is valid once per stay, includes VAT and excludes Champagne and service charge. Offer is subject to availability, is not applicable for groups and cannot be combined with any other offers. Rates are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate. Cancellations are free of charge up to two days prior to arrival (3pm local time)
Connecting rooms are available upon request and can include two connecting Premier Rooms; a two bedroom Apsley Suite (the connecting room is a Premier Room); a two bedroom St. James Suite (the connecting room is a Junior Suite) or a two bedroom Buckingham Suite (the connecting room is a Junior Suite).