Commemorate the royal event of a lifetime with a front row seat at The Lanesborough this May. Located adjacent to Buckingham Palace Gardens and just a stones throw from the coronation procession route, The Lanesborough is the perfect spot from which to enjoy the celebrations of HM King Charles III’s coronation.
Even before you step foot into our Regency residence, you will be treated like royalty, with optional VIP chauffeur services from the airport, to being welcomed by your personal butler and a bottle of chilled Champagne and special amenities in your palatial room or suite, many of which offer views over Hyde Park, Wellington Arch or Buckingham Palace Gardens. And because no luxurious stay is complete without a tempting culinary experience, Executive Chef Shay Cooper has crafted an innovative five-course celebration menu especially for the occasion, presented against the stunning backdrop of The Lanesborough Grill and showcasing the finest in modern British cuisine. The menu features some of The King’s personal favourites, as well as the very best sustainable, artisanal produce the British isles have to offer. To complete your weekend, make for the award-winning Lanesborough Club & Spa, where pure relaxation, state of the art wellbeing facilities and a wide range of unique treatments await.
This offer includes:
- Complimentary daily English breakfast, served in-room, at The Lanesborough Grill or The Lanesborough Club & Spa Restaurant
- A bottle of Champagne and a special Coronation amenity upon arrival
- Five-course Coronation dinner at The Lanesborough Grill
- Luxury transfers from London Heathrow Airport to bring you to the Lanesborough in style (supplements apply if staying less than three nights)
The following complimentary services are included in all guestrooms:
- Access to The Lanesborough Club & Spa
- Dedicated 24-hour butler service
- Fresh fruit and water replenished daily
- Tea and coffee served on arrival and with wake up calls on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and calls to the UK, Europe and North America
- Unlimited movies and music on demand
- Complimentary pressing on arrival (one outfit per person)
From £1,212 per room per night
Offer available 2nd to 12th May 2023.
Terms & Conditions:
Offer is subject to availability, is not applicable for groups and cannot be combined with any other offers. A two night minimum length of stay is required for bookings from 2nd to 4th May and from 9th to 12th May 2023. A three night minimum length of stay is required for bookings from 5th to 8th May 2023. English breakfast is included up to the value of £45 per guest, per night, inclusive of VAT and service charge. Rates are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate and exclusive of 5% discretionary service charge. Cancellations are free of charge up to two days prior to arrival (3pm local time).