New Year's Eve House Party
Expect to dance, romance & celebrate…
Following the huge success of 2018, for the second year running, we will be closing our doors for a New Year’s House Party like no other. This ticketed only event is one of the most highly anticipated NYE parties in Central London, as The Lanesborough is transformed into the most luxurious and beautiful house party in collaboration with Moët & Chandon.
Taking over the ground and lower ground floor of the hotel, expect a variety of live music and DJ’s, to dance the night away in a unique nightclub styled setting. Enjoy deliciously crafted canapés, served all evening from our Michelin-starred Executive Chef Steeven Gilles and team, as this unique house party welcomes the New Year 2020. Tickets from £275 per person.
For ticket inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sultry lighting evokes the latin themed opulent Belgravia Ballroom. Embrace the distinctive reggaeton rhythms, derived from reggae, latin and salsa with its own private long bar, serving a selection of speed rails, rum and Champagne based cocktails with latin style savoury canapes served from 9pm to 1am, while dancing the night away to 2020.
The richly decorated grand dining room will be transformed into an exclusive nightclub. Beginning the evening with uplifting house music, our renowned DJs will warm you up with your favourite club anthems as the clock strikes midnight. See in the New Year with a set dedicated to the incredible London nightlife. Limited large tables on the club balcony available, full bar and bottled service. Early table reservation recommended.
The Library Bar & The Withdrawing Room
One of the Capital’s most celebrated cocktail destinations; The Library Bar team will do what they do best: prepare your favourite cocktails and serve spirits from a unique collection. Enjoy the intimate atmosphere as you sit back and indulge to your favourite House Music tracks, from the live DJ located in The Withdrawing Room. Savoury canapes served from 9pm to 1am. Table reservation recommended.
St. Georges & Withdrawing Room
Step into the atmospheric St George’s Room, transformed for the evening, to a sumptuous Lebanese Lounge. Enjoy a chilled lounge space, with sultry lighting, private bar serving classic cocktails with eastern hints, low level sofas and tables to relax and enjoy the backdrop of our renowned DJ’s playing chilled Arabic vibes from 10pm to 2am. Sit back relax and indulge with your friends in this cosy chill out space.
The Garden Room
Venture downstairs to the Garden Room, one of London’s most reputed Cigar lounges, where you can smoke cigars and drink in a covered and heated environment. Our expert team of Cigar Sommeliers will be on hand to cater to your needs should you wish to celebrate the special night with a cigar from our world-renowned selection. Experience Cuban & Latin Vibes with our renowned DJ’s with a selection of Latin based canapes served from 9pm to 1am.
The Great Hall
Transformed for the evening to an extensive Seafood and Champagne Bar – enjoy tastes from the sea with a selection of choice champagnes from Moët & Chandon to Dom Perignon and Caviar.
- Tickets start from £275 per person provides access to all areas mentioned, a welcome glass of Moët & Chandon Champagne and canapés. Price includes VAT. Please note that beverage consumption is priced separately on the night.
- Tickets can be purchased exclusively online by clicking here.
- Limited large tables of 10 available on the balcony of the club in Céleste, each table is priced at £3,000 with a dedicated server and a magnum of Moët & Chandon.
- Doors open at 8pm, doors close at 3am.
- Dress code: fabulous. Be formal and bold with your colour and style choices.
- Last drink order at 2:30am.
- All tickets are prepaid and are non-refundable.
- For room availability, view our New Year's Eve offer by clicking here.
- For further information please contact our team on via email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7259 5599.