We invite you to the OperaPalais Garnier & Opéra Bastille
For the opera lovers, we have created a package dedicated to enjoy this art in the best possible way: Le Bristol's way.
In addition to your room at Le Bristol Paris, this package includes:
- Two seats for the opera of your choice, in the best category: Optima
- Champagne and programs at the Opera
- Daily American breakfast
Opéra by Giuseppe Verdi
- September 2019: Thursday 12th, Sunday 15th (2:30pm), Wednesday 18th, Saturday 21st, Thursday 26th, Saturday 28th
- October 2019: Sunday 6th, Wednesday 16th
Opera in three acts after Alexandre Dumas Fils, La Dame aux camélias. A new production by Simon Stone anchored in the contemporary world and resolutely modern.
Les Indes galantes
Opéra by Jean-Philippe Rameau
- September 2019: Friday 27th, Saturday 28th, Monday 30th
- October 2019: Thursday 3rd, Friday 4th, Sunday 6th (2:30pm), Tuesday 8th, Thursday 10th, Friday 11th, Sunday 13th (2:30pm), Tuesday 15th
Opera –Ballet in four acts and a prologue. Director Clément Cogitore combines Rameau’s baroque score and K.R.U.M.P, a dance born in the black ghettos of Los Angeles.
Ballet by Crystal Pite
- October 2019: Saturday 26th, Monday 28th, Tuesday 29th, Wednesday 30th, Thursday 31st
- November 2019: Friday 1st, Saturday 2nd (2:30pm), Saturday 2nd, Tuesday 5th, Wednesday 6th, Thursday 7th, Friday 8th, Saturday 9th, Sunday 10th (2:30pm), Saturday 16th (2:30pm), Saturday 16th, Sunday 17th (4:30pm), Wednesday 20th, Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd
Worldwide creation by the contemporary Canadian choreographer, Crystal Pite.
Le Prince Igor
Opera by Alexandre Borodine
- December 2019: Sunday 1st (2:30pm), Saturday 7th, Wednesday 11th, Saturday 14th, Tuesday 17th, Friday 20th, Monday 23rd, Thursday 26th
Opera in four acts and a prologue. Barrie Kosky’s direction, simple and serious, exalts the political and patriotic aspect of this grand Russian epic poem.
Ballet by Angelin Preljocaj
- December 2019: Friday 6th, Sunday 8th (2:30pm), Monday 9th, Wednesday 11th, Thursday 12th, Saturday 14th, Sunday 15th, Tuesday 17th, Wednesday 18th, Friday 20th, Saturday 21st, Sunday 22nd, Monday 23rd, Tuesday 24th, Wednesday 25th (2:30pm), Friday 27th, Saturday 28th (2:30pm), Sunday 29th (2:30pm), Monday 30th
This timeless work questions the dancers’ feelings, their developments and explores the amorous language in a subtle and balanced piece, marrying the classical score of Mozart to the modernity of Angelin Preljocaj’s choreography.
Il Barbiere di Siviglia
Opera by Gioacchino Rossini
- January 2020: Saturday 11th, Tuesday 14th, Friday 17th, Wednesday 22nd, Sunday 26th (2:30 pm), Wednesday 29th
-February 2020: Saturday 1st, Tuesday 4th, Friday 7th, Sunday 9th (2:30pm)
Opera Buffa in two acts. A burlesque comedy, transposed by Damiano Michieletto to a modern-day Seville inspired by the cinema of Almodóvar.
Ballet by Jean Coralli and Jules Perrot
- January 2020: Friday 31st
- February 2020: Saturday 1st, Sunday 2nd (2:30pm), Wednesday 5th, Thursday 6th, Friday 7th, Saturday 8th (2:30pm), Saturday 8th, Sunday 9th, Tuesday 11th, Wednesday 12th, Thursday 13th, Friday 14th, Saturday 15th (2:30pm)
Romantic ballet in two acts. Bright, earthly scenes and spectral, nocturnal visions: dance becomes the language of the soul and the ballerina’s ethereal presence seems to defy gravity.
Les Contes d’Hoffmann
Opera by Jacques Offenbach
January 2020: Tuesday 21st, Saturday 25th
February 2020: Sunday 2nd (2:30pm), Wednesday 5th, Saturday 8th, Tuesday 11th, Friday 14th
Opera in a prologue, three acts and an epilogue. Director Robert Carsen plays masterfully with this play within a play and his spectacular mise en abyme takes us behind the scenes of opera.
Opera by Jules Massenet
- February 2020: Saturday 29th
- March 2020: Wednesday 4th, Saturday 7th, Friday 13th, Tuesday 17th, Sunday 22nd (2:30pm), Wednesday 25th, Saturday 28th, Tuesday 31st
- April 2020: Friday 3rd, Tuesday 7th, Friday 10th
Opera in five acts. Transposed to the Roaring 20s by director Vincent Huguet, the opera stages the hectic life of the young Manon, fleeing the convent in order to embrace the paths of desire and transgression, throwing herself headlong into a burning and destructive passion with Des Grieux.
Opera by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- March 2020: Saturday 21st, Thursday 26th, Sunday 29th (2:30pm)
- April 2020: Wednesday 1st, Saturday 4th, Monday 6th, Thursday 9th, Monday 13th (2:30pm), Thursday 16th, Tuesday 21st, Friday 24th
Dramma Giocoso in two acts. Ivo van Hove tackles here the myth of the most famous seducer in history, who conquers and overpowers women one by one with the cold-blooded bestiality of a predator trapping his prey.
Opera by Francesco Cilea
- April 2020: Monday 27th
- May 2020: Sunday 3rd, Saturday 9th, Tuesday 12th
Opera in four acts. Consummate theatrical artistry, passionate love and a mysterious death… The composer Francesco Cilea produced, in 1902, an opera of great refinement which would never again leave the operatic stage, in the image of the tragic actress who continued to grace the boards until her dying breath.
Ballet by Kenneth MacMillan
- May 2020: Tuesday 12th, Wednesday 13th, Friday 15th, Saturday 16th, Tuesday 19th, Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st (8:00pm), Thursday 21st (2:30pm), Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd, Monday 25th, Tuesday 26th, Wednesday 27th, Thursday 28th, Friday 29th, Saturday 30th
Mayerling, a three-act work, delves into the family secrets and political intrigues of the Habsburg monarchy at the time of Sissi. To the music of Franz Liszt, the choreography brilliantly translates the fraught emotions of these characters abused by history.
Opéra by Giuseppe Verdi
- June 2020: Tuesday 2nd, Friday 5th, Friday 12th, Monday 15th, Thursday 18th, Sunday 21st (2:30pm), Wednesday 24th, Saturday 27th, Tuesday 30th
- July 2020: Friday 3rd, Monday 6th, Thursday 9th, Sunday 12th
Melodramma in three acts. A grief-stricken father before the lifeless body of his child. Such is the heart-rending image evoked by the final bars of Rigoletto. Taking this drama as a point of departure, Claus Guth has conceived a production in which the buffoon sees his life pass before his eyes, a humiliating farce softened only by the presence of his daughter.
Terms and Conditions
- Package includes accomodation at Le Bristol Paris, American breakfast for two, two seats "Optima" category, champagne for two and evening program
-Starting from 1,844 EUR for an Opera
- Starting from 1,612 EUR for a Ballet
- VAT and service included. City tax of €5.00 per adult night not included.
- Offer non refundable
- Full pre-payment required