Breakfast | Gastronomy | Activities
Create memories that will last a lifetime at the picturesque winter wonderland of L’Apogée Courchevel.
Indulge in a holiday filled with sweetness and adventure, beginning with delicious welcome treats in your room or suite courtesy of Pastry Chef Malo Le Cras. The talented chef will host you in the hotel’s kitchen for a 1-hour private pastry workshop.
To experience an invigorating thrill, we invite you to traverse the snowy mountains of Jardin Alpin on an enchanting dog sledding excursion.
End an unforgettable day cosied up by the fireplace at Bar de L’Apogée and unwind with a truly special Après-ski.
This offer includes
- Minimum of 2 nights for 2 guests with half-board (children welcome for a supplemental fee)
- 1-hour pastry class with L’Apogée Courchevel Pastry Chef Malo Le Cras
- Freshly made Malo Le Cras signature desserts upon arrival
- Après-ski at Bar de L’Apogée
- Dog sledding excursion for 2 (an alternative activity will be organised if weather conditions, or availability do not permit)
Offer available from December 17, 2021 to March 27, 2022, and subject to availability at time of reservation and opening hours of the Spa. Applicable only over indicated dates from our Prestige Rooms.
Terms & Conditions
Service and VAT included. Offer not valid for groups. City tax in addition 4,40 Euros per person per day (subject to change in 2022). Standard conditions of reservation and cancellation apply.