Flavours of the Mediterranean
Eden-Roc Grill’s Chef Christophe Marc and Pastry Chef Lilian Bonnefoi have refreshed their locally inspired menu under the guidance of three Michelin starred Chef Eric Frechon from Le Bristol Paris. The new flavours will be served in a refreshed atmosphere decorated by renowned architect Patricia Anastassiadis.
Stay close, more details will be revealed soon.
‘Eden-Roc Grill features nautical tones of blue and red in reference to classic French Riviera style. The Grill’s dining areas are connected to the pool, creating a breezy and buoyant atmosphere that preserves the natural elegance of the location.’
— Patricia Anastassiadis, Architect and Designer
- Reopening soon
- Reservations available for non-residents.
- From May to September 2019
- From 11.30am to 10.30pm
- Rest of the season
- From 11.30am to 7pm (light menu from 5pm to 7pm)
- Dress code
- Please be informed that dress code for lunch is casual and formal for dinner. Men are kindly requested for dinner to wear a long sleeved shirt, long trousers and closed shoes.
- Ocean conservation
- We are pleased to inform you that all our bars and restaurants only use biodegradable cane sugar straws.
- +33 (0)4 93 61 56 63
- Boulevard JF Kennedy, BP 29 - 06601 - Antibes Cedex