One Michelin starred restaurant inspired by nature’s beauty and bounty
Chef Jean-Luc Lefrançois transforms bountiful Riviera harvests into Michelin-starred cuisine sourcing from local producers and his flourishing kitchen gardens.
Le Saint-Martin is an epicurean aerie with sweeping views across the Côte d’Azur and stylish new interiors as fresh as the season. Our Pastry Chef puts the jewel on the crown and Head Sommelier Géraud Tournier transforms the fine dining experience into a truly elevated journey of discovery.
- From April 30 to October 17, 2021
- Reservations available for non-residents.
- From 7.30am to 10.30am
- From 12.00pm to 2.00pm (when L'Oliveraie is not open)
- From 7.30pm to 10.00pm
- Ocean conservation
- We are pleased to inform you that all our bars and restaurants only use stainless steel straws.
- +33 (0)4 93 58 40 85
- 2490 avenue des Templiers, 06140 - Vence, France