See Art & Create Art with Erick Ifergan
A rare experience for creative guests to immerse themselves in art and beauty, with guided gallery views and a private painting or ceramics class with one of France’s leading artists.
Erick Ifergan is a true lion of surrealism, ‘in conversation’ with him you will discover the inspiration behind his work as photographer, filmmaker, artist and poet, while viewing his pieces exhibited at our Château.
The programme includes a guided view of Matisse’s masterpiece Chapelle du Rosaire, and the Vence Museum filled with great works from Dufy to Chagall. Vence has long been a magnet for the world’s greatest painters, transfixed by the light and scenery, come to be equally inspired.
This offer includes:
- Two night stay in a Junior Suite, for two, breakfast included
- Introduction to art with Erick Ifergan, conversations around creativity, painting, sculpture & photography
- Either a private painting lesson in the gardens of the Château or private visit to Erick Ifergan’s studio in Vallauris and a ceramics class with the artist
- Guided visit to the Vence Museum and Matisse Chapel
- One dinner for two, at Michelin starred Le Saint-Martin restaurant
- One lunch for two, at the grill L’Oliveraie or Le Saint-Martin restaurant
- Transfers and museum entries are included
Terms & Conditions
From 1,265 euros in a Junior Suite, for two guests per night. Two nights minimum. Offer available from April 19th to October 13th, 2019. Please do enquire about accommodation options and additional costs. Breakfast, service, visit of the Vence museum, Chapel, visit with the artist and VAT are included. One lunch and one dinner included (a 3 course-menu, excluding drinks). The half-day private visit of Ifergan’s studio or introduction to art & private painting lesson can be extend to full day upon request (additional fee may apply). Based on the availability of the artist. Rate may vary based on dates and availability. Offer not valid for groups. City tax in addition (2 euros per person, per day). Standard conditions of reservation and cancellation apply.