Art & Ceramic with the artist, Erick Ifergan
Inspired by the glorious setting of our Château's gardens, guests will paint or have the opportunity for a private introduction to ceramics with France’s lion of surrealism, Erick Ifergan. ‘In Conversation’ with Ifergan, will reveal his work as photographer, filmmaker, artist and poet, with insight to his pieces exhibited at our Château.
This is an extraordinary invitation for guests to immerse themselves in art and creativity. Vence has long been a magnet for the world’s greatest painters, transfixed by the light and scenery; the programme includes a guided view of Matisse’s masterpiece Chapelle du Rosaire and the Vence Musuem filled with great works from Dufy to Chagall.
This offer includes:
- Two night stay in a Junior Suite, for two, breakfast included
- Introduction to art with Erick Ifergan, conversations around creativity, painting, sculpture & photography (painting option)
- Private painting lesson in the gardens of the Château (painting option) or private visit to Erick Ifergan’s studio in Vallauris and ceramics class with the artist (ceramic option)
- Guided visit to the Vence Museum and Matisse Chapel
- One dinner for two, at Michelin starred Le Saint-Martin restaurant
- One lunch for two, at the grill L’Oliveraie or Le Saint-Martin restaurant
- Transfers and museum entries are included
Terms & Conditions
From 1,265 euros in a Junior Suite, for two guests per night. Two nights minimum. Offer available from April 19th to October 13th, 2019. Please do enquire about accommodation options and additional costs. Breakfast, service, visit of the Vence museum, Chapel, visit with the artist and VAT are included. One lunch and one dinner included (a 3 course-menu, excluding drinks). The half-day private visit of Ifergan’s studio or introduction to art & private painting lesson can be extend to full day upon request (additional fee may apply). Based on the availability of the artist. Rate may vary based on dates and availability. Offer not valid for groups. City tax in addition (2 euros per person, per day). Standard conditions of reservation and cancellation apply.