Refik Anadol - Digital Dreams | The Experience
Digital Dreams | The Experience
Refik Anadol's brushes are data, his paint pixels and his canvases LED walls.
Nothing is tangible, nothing remains, nothing rests.
The internationally sought-after data artist displays the complex possibilities of media art at the highest technical level.
The historically charming architecture of the Kurhaus is transformed into a programmed parkour of flowing pixels and mutating plants.
This offer includes:
- One night in a double or single room
- Welcome amenity in your room
- Soft drinks from the minibar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Brenners breakfast
- Visit of the exhibition "Digital Dreams" at Kurhaus Baden-Baden
- Unwind in our House of Wellbeing Villa Stéphanie with Fitness Center, large indoor pool in Roman style, 500 square metre sauna, Plunge pool and Ladies sauna; daily fitness activities free of charge
- Visitor's tax
Subject to availability, valid from 4 July - 4 September 2020.
Please note that the exhibiotn is closed every Thursday.
Accommodation in a double room 395 euros
Accommodation in a single room 270 euros
We are looking forward to your reservation via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +49 (0)7221 900 803.