The Brothers’ Paintings – The Burda family collection.
For the three brothers Franz, Frieder and Hubert Burda, German Expressionism set the starting signal for their enthusiasm for art. The current exhibition at Museum Frieder Burda shows the collected art of the three brothers and their individual development. Discover the emancipation of the Burda sons from their parental legacy, presented in the form of this unique exhibition.
Experience an unforgettable day in Baden-Baden and enjoy hours of relaxation in our House of Wellbeing Villa Stéphanie.
This offer includes:
- One night in a room with a wonderful view over the famous Lichtentaler Allee
- Welcome with fruits and sparkling water in your room
- Soft drinks from the minibar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Brenners breakfast
- Visit of the Museum Frieder Burda
- Visitor's tax
- Unwind in our House of Wellbeing Villa Stéphanie with Fitness Center, large indoor pool in Roman style, 500 square metre sauna, Plunge pool and Ladies sauna; daily fitness activities free of charge
Subject to availability, extra night on request via e-mail email@example.com or telephone +49 (0)7221 900 803.
Valid from 12 May bis 04 October 2020.
Please note that the Museum Frieder Burda is closed every Monday.
Accommodation in a double room (Sunday to Thursday) 470 euros
Accommodation in a double room (Friday to Sunday) 570 euros
VAT is included.