Full Dental Health
Full Dental Health
Oral health is an essential component of general health and refers to the unrestricted functionality, freedom from inflammation and discomfort of the teeth, the periodontium (jaw bone and gums), the mucous membranes, the tongue, the temporomandibular joints and the salivary glands. Since the oral and jaw system is not only probably the most pleasurable beginning of the digestive tract, but also takes on an increasingly important function of our interpersonal interaction, aesthetics and phonetics are also coming more and more into focus.
Our offer includes
- Welcome amenity in your room
- 4x Brenners Breakfast
- Detailed anamnesis (incl. evaluation of all previous findings, if available).
- Complete clinical examination of the complete jaw area inside and outside (teeth, mucous membranes, jaw, lips, lymph nodes, nerve exit points...)
- Complete measurement of the periodontal apparatus (gingival pockets, loosening of teeth, receding gums, gingivitis - periodontitis risk assessment)
- Functional diagnostics of the temporomandibular joints and the bite in statics and dynamics
- Radiological diagnostics (if no previous images are less than 9 months old) - optional Cone-Beam CT (can be booked additionally)
- Model fabrication individually mounted in the bite simulator
- Professional teeth cleaning by a certified dental hygienist, including nutritional advice on a tooth-friendly diet and optimisation of hygiene (oil pulling, gum hygiene, back of the tongue hygiene, etc.)
- Consultation on tooth whitening options (bleaching, veneers,...)
- Detailed final counselling (at least 60 min) with handover of all findings and diagnoses.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are exclusive of the rooms.
from €1.300 per person
The Full Dental Health Package (excluding accommodation): 1.300€ per person | Please choose a minimum of 4 nights in your preferred category | Offer is valid on request and subject to availability | VAT included. Tourist tax is not included and is payable on site upon departure.
We are looking forward to welcome you and are pleased to receive your reservation via email to
[email protected] or under telephone +49 7221 900 803.