Dental Stress Detox
Dental Stress Detox
Stress affects our jaw muscles and is reflected in teeth grinding (bruxism) and severe tension/headaches. The term craniomandibular dysfunction - CMD encompasses pain and/or dysfunction of the masticatory muscles and/or the temporomandibular joints and/or disorders of the bite. Study results have shown that acute muscle pain can be triggered by persistent jaw clenching. In addition to the dysfunctions of the masticatory muscles and jaw joints, the consequences are excessive wear of the teeth and associated damage to the hard tooth substance and the periodontium.
Our offer includes
- Detailed anamnesis (incl. evaluation of all previous and external findings, if available, possible sleep analyses, existing bite splints, medication).
- If necessary: pain questionnaire of the German Society for the Study of Atypical Facial Pain
- Complete clinical examination of the complete jaw area inside and outside (teeth, mucous membranes, jaw, lips, lymph nodes, nerve exit points...)
- Periodontal screening index (scan of the gum situation)
- Detailed functional diagnostics of the temporomandibular joints and the bite in statics and dynamics including temporomandibular joints, masticatory musculature, jaw mobility as well as measurement of the boundary movements
- Radiological diagnostics (if no previous images are taken less than 9 months ago) - optional cone-beam CT of the temporomandibular joints (can be booked additionally)
- Optional: Model fabrication individually mounted in the bite simulator (can be booked additionally)
- Photo documentation of the bite position / teeth
- Detailed final consultation (at least 60 min) with handover of all findings and diagnoses. Concrete therapy suggestions on request.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are exclusive of the rooms.
from €700 per person
We are looking forward to welcome you and are pleased to receive your reservation via email to
[email protected] or under telephone +49 7221 900 803.