Your safe stay with us
The Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa is closely following the development of the Covid-19 situation. Our utmost priority is the health and well-being of our guests and employees. In addition to the implementation of new hygiene and safety measures, we are operating in compliance with the guidelines of the state of Baden-Württemberg to make your stay with us safe and secure.
Please note that according to the Robert Koch Institute the city of Baden-Baden is now classified as a risk area with an increased infection rate of SARS-CoV-2. Therefore, we would like to inform you that according to the current regulations, you may need to provide a negative Covid19 test result in many countries upon your return. On request, we will be happy to support you with arranging a test in Baden-Baden. For the timely receipt of your result we kindly ask you to plan early enough for a test. For further information please do not hesitate to reach out to us via phone.
We thank you for your understanding and wish you a wonderful stay with us.
The current designation of international risk areas can be found on the website of the Robert Koch Institute at any time.
Please also note the latest information from the Federal Government of Germany on Covid-19.
With best regards
Your Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa
- Greeting at the airport or at the desired pick-up point by one of our drivers wearing a mask.
- Our vehicles are disinfected with virucide after each use.
Guest and hotelier safety
- Employees are tested for antibodies and will have their temperature taken at the start of work.
- Installation of 2 m high partition walls made of safety glass at the reception counters.
- In addition to thorough airing, ionizing units permanently clean the air in public rooms.
- Hydroalcoholic gel
- Hydroalcoholic gel distributors are displayed throughout hotel.
- All contact surfaces in the hotel are subject to an increased and documented cleaning frequency.
Cleaning and hygiene
- Constant disinfection of all hand contact surfaces with a virucide. Disinfectants and cleaning cloths are available in the rooms.
- Obligatory training of the current hygiene requirements for all employees.
- Strict hygiene protocols for cleaning and disinfection in accordance with official regulations. Use of ozone devices in the rooms before arrival to ensure optimal hygiene protection.
- Our long-time chambermaids are assigned to each floor.
- The breakfast buffet has been replaced by à la carte service.
- Room service
- Room service without service charge.
- The distance between the individual tables is 2 metres.
- Kids Club & Babysitting
- Available upon request
- Implementation of a comprehensive hygiene concept in consultation with our medical care partners.
- October 1st to December 20th 2020
- Free cancellations are possible until 24h prior arrival. In case of late cancellation there will be a one-night penaor short stays. For a stay of 7 nights or more, the penalty for late cancellation will be 50% of the reservation. For packages free cancellations are possible until 48 hours prior arrival. In case of late cancellation, the penalty will be 80% of the accommodation and the programme.
- June to September 30st + December 21st to 31st 2020
- Free cancellations are possible until 48h prior arrival. In case of late cancellation there will be a one-night penalty for short stays. For a stay of 7 nights or more, the penalty for late cancellation will be 50% of the reservation. For packages free cancellations are possible until 48 hours prior arrival. In case of late cancellation, the penalty will be 100% of the accommodation and the program.