Villa Stéphanie is a lieu of relaxation and luxury healthcare hospitality.
Combining pleasure with health results, losing weight with enjoyment and medical effectiveness with a familiar atmosphere.
What a pleasure for me to welcome you to Villa Stéphanie.
We sincerely hope that you will enjoy the familiar ambiance, the medical services and the hospitality in this truly magic place.
Fabian Nusser, Manager Villa Stephanie
The Salon is the place to meet and socialize at Villa Stéphanie. It serves as a common dining area to our guests on a detox and weight loss programme.
An impressive library and walls hung with modern art provide inspiration.
The charming terrace overlooking the private parc connects the spa to the seemingly endless surrounding greenery.
Covering an area of 5000 square metres an entire mansion is solely devoted to the spa experience. The building’s history forms a fascinating part of Baden-Baden’s 2000-year heritage.discover more
- Roman-style pool and cold plunge pool
- Medical care
- A team of the most advanced German medical specialists, offering an extensive range of disciplines with a particular focus on preventative healthcare
- Detox and nutrition
- Detox coaches, qualified nutrition coaches and specialized chefs
- Professional therapy to soothe the body, relax the mind and revive the complexion
- Personal training
- Licensed sport and athletic coaches. Wide range of indoor and outdoor training possiblities
- Eden Being boutique
- The boutique is open Tuesday to Friday from 10.00 am to 06.00 pm and from Saturday to Sunday from 10.00 am to 04.00 pm, and upon appointment through the concierge at all other times
- Drivers have many years of experience and are fluent in English
- Mercedes E-Class
- Frankfurt (420€), Stuttgart (310€), Strasbourg (230€), Baden Airpark (110€), Baden-Baden Station (40€)
- Mercedes S Class
- Frankfurt (540€), Stuttgart (390€), Strasbourg (290€), Baden Airpark (1300€), Baden-Baden Station (60€)
- Mercedes Viano Minivan (6 persons)
- Frankfurt (540€), Stuttgart (390€), Strasbourg (290€), Baden Airpark (130€), Baden-Baden Station (60€)