The Library Bar
The Library Bar
"The atmosphere is a cool mix of classic and contemporary, the perfect setting for the most British of cocktails...." Condé Nast Traveller
"A Classic. Perhaps the classic…One great bar." Tatler
With bottles dating back to 1770, The Library Bar exudes old-world charm and treats guests to a truly unique experience. Awarded 'Cognac Drinks List of the Year' by Imbibe Magazine in 2016.discover more
The Year of the Single Malt
Aiming to surprise and delight everyone, from whisky cocktail drinkers to the collectors of fine and rare Scotch whiskies, The Library Bar is celebrating its expertly curated collection of single malts, allowing you to enjoy rare and precious drams in pure form or as part of the signature cocktail list.discover more
Our Unique Twist
Whether a drink at the end of a long day of meetings or a celebratory glass to toast a special occasion, everyone likes to be able to select a drink they know and love. Learn more about The Library Bar team's commitment to push the boundaries.discover more
- Monday to Saturday
- From 11.00am to 1.00am
- Sunday and Bank Holidays
- From 12.00pm to 12.00am
- Please note
- Last orders is at 12.45am on weekdays and 11.45pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- +44 (0)20 7259 5599
- Hyde Park Corner, London SW1X 7TA
- What to expect
- Enjoy a range of music nightly, with a resident pianist Tuesday through to Saturday from 6.30pm to 9.30pm, after which vibrant and harmonious sounds will take your through the rest of the night.
- Resident pianist at The Library Bar for over 25 years, Brian Morris plays a mix of old time favourites and modern classics every Tuesday from 6.30pm until the early hours.
- What to wear
- Smart casual and beautiful evening wear are permitted for both men and women. We reserve the right to refuse entry to those who does not meet the standard of dress required.
- Whilst we do not accept prior reservations for non-resident guests, we always endeavour to welcome and accommodate everyone as best as possible. Please call us in advance to discuss your requirements, particularly for large groups, on +442072595599.