Saint-Honoré Suites offer 1,185 square feet of French sophistication.
Beautiful, delicately rendered rooms in lustrous celadon or azure are furnished with inlaid Louis XV cabriolet armchairs upholstered in fine Rubelli print fabrics and feature French master paintings.
The suites' high ceilings and large windows let in generous streams of light. They have a separate sitting area and a vast dressing room as well as two bathrooms, each with a separate shower and twin basins. Saint-Honoré Suites can also be connected with two other Superior Rooms to create a single 2,155-square-foot apartment.
- Up to 3
- 110 m² (1185 sq.ft)
- City view
- Living area
- 3 adults or 2 adult and 1 child
- king size or twin bed - baby cot, extra bed and sofa bed available on request
- 2 bathrooms, each with a seperate shower and twin bassins
- rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, avenue Matignon or hotel courtyard
- Connecting room
- available on request
- Location in the hotel
- traditional part of the hotel or Matignon wing