On the Palace’s seventh floor, the Penthouse Suite offers views of Sacré Cœur, the dome of the Church of Saint-Augustin and the hotel’s beautiful garden. This sumptuous pied à terre’s private terrace is an irresistible invitation to enjoy lunch or dinner outdoors while appreciating superb views over the rooftops of Paris.
The 2,155-square-foot Empire-style suite is adorned with the dazzling luxury of precious silks and velvets from the most illustrious designers. It comprises a sitting room with a majestic marble fireplace, an elegant private dining room, a study, a large bedroom and a bathroom with a separate shower and twin basins.
One to three additional bedrooms, two of which are duplexes, can connect to the Penthouse Suite to create the unique comfort of a 3,765-square-foot private residence at the heart of Le Bristol Paris.
- Up to 3
- 200 to 350 m² (2155 sq.ft. to 3765 sq.ft.)
- City view
- Garden view
- Nespresso machine
- Living area
- Dining area
- 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child
- King size or twin bed - baby cot and extra bed available on request
- A separate shower and twin bassins
- Hotel garden, Sacré Coeur, Saint-Augustin church, Paris rooftops
- Connecting room
- 2 connecting rooms available on request
- Location in the hotel
- Traditional part of the hotel