An island castaway wedding
Pristine white beaches and turquoise waters surround Jumby Bay Island, creating one of the most romantic places on earth. The 300 acre island offers many picturesque locations which are ideal for a most memorable occasion, whether for a grand ceremony, or a small gathering of closest friends and family. For the reception, the couple can choose a setting and location that matches their personality, from a casual, yet chic beachside barbeque to the beat of steel drums to an elegant dinner at the grand Estate House.
Across 300 acres of prime private island landscape, there are several picturesque locales perfect for unforgettable nuptial ceremonies. The grand Estate House and surrounding great lawns and royal palms easily offer a setting that is purely elegant. For the perfect beach wedding, bride and groom can choose to take their vows along the natural haven of Pasture Beach, or on the northern most point of Jumby Bay Beach, where a sandbar seems to extend for miles, and the couple can take their vows with their feet in the rolling surf, just as the sun sets the horizon ablaze. For a more private engagement, guests of the palatial estate homes often have private beaches, spacious lawns, and incredible terraces available for this special occasion.
A taste of romance
Cooking with passion, and honoring fresh ingredients with utmost care, the culinary team on Jumby Bay Island offers cuisine that goes beyond traditional Caribbean flavors. Classically trained chefs from Europe, and talented local chefs work together to create dishes bursting with the flavor and romance of life. Our chefs will take pleasure in crafting the perfect bespoke menu according to your tastes, from hors d'oeuvre to cake, for the perfect meal to commemorate your wedding,
An island celebration
As close family and friends gather together for this special occasion, Jumby Bay Island suits itself as the consummate host to celebrate the joy and happiness of this time with events and leisure activities for all to enjoy. The resort stands ready to arrange anything from rehearsal dinners to special activities like sailing or snorkeling excursions, spa days, golf outings on Antigua and more, to make this shared experience a truly memorable one.
- Wedding Planner
- Jumby Bay Island maintains relationships with a number of excellent planners that are highly experienced, creative, detail-oriented and exceptionally organized.
- Wedding cakes
- Our dedicated pastry chef enjoys creating personalized cakes together with the bride and groom. The special events coordinator can suggest some dreamy designs, paired with delicious flavours for your inspiration.
- Floral arrangements
- The selection of flowers is a fine detail that can offer a very personalized touch to your engagement. Jumby Bay Island is glad to tailor arrangments from a selection of tropical flora from our on-island nursery, to traditional arrangments on request.
- The bride and groom are welcome to invite a photographer of their choosing, alternatively professional photographers and videographers are available on request.
- Jumby Bay Island maintains well-established relationships with a range of entertainers for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Associate Director of Sales
- Ashley Smith
- +1 212 845 0575